skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
nohelia :)
Thursday, November 5, 2009
.........
I would like to be an accounting, but also im interesting in to be a cop. a police officer.. It will be a big challenge to me. I was investing about it, and it said that I must have to be 21 years old to star that major..
1 comment:
CQ
November 7, 2009 at 4:38 PM
Being a cop is a difficult and dangerous job. It's something to think about seriously.
Reply
Delete
Replies
Reply
Add comment
Load more...
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Followers
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(36)
►
December
(7)
▼
November
(15)
I dont know what it could be a nice gift to my mot...
at work
friend....
<3
This is a nice weekend, so bad that i have to work...
I woke up at 6am so early
oww
:)
day off
:)
I like fall
.........
:)
life is not easy...
by myself
►
October
(7)
►
September
(7)
About Me
nohelia
View my complete profile
Being a cop is a difficult and dangerous job. It's something to think about seriously.
ReplyDelete